MODERN TARLAQUEÑA



NAIMBAG NGA ALDAW KADAKAYO AMIN APO!

                                                 I hope the start of this year 2021 has been good for you all! It was a hot hot February and everything surrounds me seems to be hot too. Welcome to my personal blog, titled "Travelling Flowery Path". Allow me to introduce myself, I am Aleisah Dizon Sapad. Born and raised wherein fine foods, vast sugar and rice plantations is best known. Non other than my beloved, TARLAC, the melting pot of Central Luzon. 

                                               Unlike other people at my age, I crave for my freedom. I am a homebody since I was a child. I never get to travel alone or even spent so much time with my friends because of too much limits. As I open the new chapter of my life, which is entering College, I chose to step out of my comfort zone and got a chance to study here in Angeles City, Pampanga. This became my stepping stone as I challenged myself to grow without the people who knows me really well, and with the place that gave me comfort. 


                                         Travelling is one of the dreams I want to achieve in life. Aside from I want to find adventure, I want to make my youth memorable and enjoyable, as well as learning new things and understanding cultures of every place that I would visit. 

                                         I would love to see other sides of the world that are indeed aesthethic, experience, discover and gain awareness of different people in different places. By meeting different people, by going to different places, I believe that my perspective will be wider than what I have today. Also by means of travelling, I get to relief my stress, unwind and be refreshed whenever I feel exhausted with life. 


                                         I am a  MODERN TARLAQUEÑA and I am passionately committed on the things that I really love to pursue. I can take the risk and I am not afraid of committing mistakes because I know I'm still in the process of learning and still improving. 

                                         I believe that stepping out from your comfort zone will allow you to encourage to push yourself into your limits and have new experiences with confidence. Take the first step, and allow yourself to see the beauty of the world. Let's all walk and travel on a road filled with success and find happiness along the way. 


Comments

Post a Comment