FAVE

Hello everyone, welcome back to my personal blog and for today's blog I will be sharing to you my top 5 memorable pictures taken from my travel. 


Let's start with the year 2019, before the COVID-19 strike, I and my classmates we're so happy because our school, particularly our section has been chosen to be a part of the Tourism Representative Region 3 to participate for one of the biggest event in our country, which is the SOUTHEAST ASIAN GAMES that is luckily host and is held here in the Philippines. Me and Myca we're appointed in Subic Bay, Zambales. 

We are chosen to assists, guide and also inform not just the athletes but all of the visitors coming from Southeast Asian Countries. Also, I do believe that is already a stepping stone for us tourism students to learn to deal with different types and kinds of people and develop our communication. We we're so happy back then because its indeed exhausting but It is indeed a big opportunity for us to be part of it. Everything was worth it.


Way back 2016-2018 we yearly visit La Union. As one of the sister of my Grandmother is living there. Yearly became memorable because we get to spent some vacation with all of our family members there. La Union became our favorite place as we always unite whenever we're there. We've been to so many places, specificallly beaches and falls in La Union and this is the time where I started loving falls.  L.U never dissapoints.
 


Year 2020, month of October wherein I suffered so much stressed and anxiety attacks because of personal problems plus the pandemic. Luckily, every time I felt those things, my partner always find ways for me to be refreshed, for me to release the stress. He knows, when and where to take me so He took me to Monasterio de Tarlac, wherein the place is filled with greenery. The statues, and constructions are amazing including the view of San Jose. This place is relaxing and somewhere you can feel the peace. It is effective, it helped me. He helped me.


Month of February, year 2021, me and my friends went to the nearest place that has falls here in Tarlac which is Canding Falls that is located at San Clemente. 


Let me present to you my recent travel that happened 2 weeks ago wherein I really had a blast. You should visit this place. It's worth every penny. In the package that we availed, tents were included but there are "Kubos" for rent if you want a traditional experience. Although the place is really hidden so expect that there is no Signal. It's a hidden gem. But everything seems so fine here, It feels so good to be back in paradise! Laki Beach + Five Fingers Cove is incredibly beautiful, I will definitely be back!

Comments