PINCH OF YUM

Hello everyone, as for today's blog, let me introduce the foods  that would probably you all will be wanting to taste. the foods or dishes I will be featuring are all my favorites and will be highly recommended for you all. 

First, Burrata. Which is originally from Italy, where the burrata cheese is from. As my uncle works as a main chef in cruise ship. He made us this once which is called "Burrata" because he's practicing and making it perfect so that when he comes back on the cruise ship, he'll be able to serve this perfectly to the customers on board. It has to be eaten fresh, the same day it was made. Trust me the food was from Italy and it doesn't seem attractive or appetizing at all but it is incredibly good. 

I didn't have the chance to ask my uncle of the specific ingredients because he was so busy with his career, but base on my taste, the fluffy ball is made from milk and cheese filled with fresh cream,  and  curds. Buratta is soft and so flavorful. 


Second, is the pride of my fellow Ilocanos. I am proudly presenting the dish called "INABRAW"in our dialect or also known for its name "DINENGDENG". This dish is a signature dish of every Ilocanos, it is prepared with sring beans, eggplant, okra, jute leaves and bitter melon. I would probably say that, you would taste the best Inabraw/Dinengdeng if it would be cook by an Ilocano. The sweet taste and crunchiness of the vegetables, and the taste and texture of each vegetables contribute to make the dish popular.


Lastly, my favorite of all time which is the "BEEF PINAPAITAN". It is also one of the popular dishes of Ilocano. The reason why is it called 'papaitan' is because the dish is bitter made from cow's innards. What makes it more delicious is its soup is really tasty because of broth of the beef and adding red or green chili for its spiciness and fragrance. 

You all would be agreeing with me that this foods are really highly recommended. You all, this is just a pinch of yum. Again, Naimbag nga Aldaw Kada kayo amin Apo! I hope you learned and would love to try this foods soon. 




Comments